The Yorkshire Football Forums
Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sheff Wed v Leeds

+2
yorkie64red
pkt_drfc
6 posters

Go down

Sheff Wed v Leeds Empty Sheff Wed v Leeds

Post by pkt_drfc Sat 20 Oct - 9:01:03

Anybody watch this game tonight and see the Moron of a Leeds fan
pkt_drfc
pkt_drfc
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Sheff Wed v Leeds Empty Re: Sheff Wed v Leeds

Post by yorkie64red Sat 20 Oct - 9:02:30

idiot...probably been arrested by now...no mention of all the others who ran onto the pitch at the same time...
yorkie64red
yorkie64red

Back to top Go down

Post by pkt_drfc Sat 20 Oct - 9:04:38

Ok Dave Jones comments was prob a bit over the top branding every single Leeds fan that way Equally Warnock justifying some of there actions
pkt_drfc
pkt_drfc
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Dagenham Rover Sat 20 Oct - 9:32:17

Only saw it on the news Shocked
Dagenham Rover
Dagenham Rover
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by NIGHTMARE Sat 20 Oct - 9:43:00

this is the kid who clobbered the pig

I AM not a hooligan, I just want to go back to watching Leeds play."

Those were the words of Aaron Cawley who was found guilty of breaching his football banning order for the third time.

​http://www.thisisgloucestershire.co....ail/story.html

Aaron Cawley

The 20-year-old from Blenheim Square, Cheltenham, was been banned from every football ground in the country when he was 16 after he was caught at the centre of 200-strong riot at Leeds' Elland Road ground.

He was found guilty of breaking his latest two-year ban at Cheltenham Magistrates' Court on Wednesday.

His ban forbids him from travelling on the national rail network to or from any town or city on the day Leeds play a home or away game in that city.

He was charged with breaching the order on November 6 last year when he was found travelling by train to Coventry on the day Leeds were playing in the city. He had previously breached it twice before and so the order had been extended.

Prosecutor Elizabeth Thomas said Cawley was found on November 6, carrying a train ticket from Cheltenham to Coventry, a Leeds away match ticket and a membership card in his friend John Dymock's name. Cawley maintained he was going to Birmingham's Bullring shopping centre

Cawley said: "My banning order was three months from being overturned.

"If I was going to risk it I would have done it years ago. The risk was not worth it. I am not a hooligan. I don't go to cause trouble."

His brother Michael said: "A few years ago he did breach the banning order but he has not done since."

Defending, Gemma Bond said: "It was never his intention to use the ticket. It was his intention to go to the Bullring and meet his friends after the game."

Police were alerted to Cawley's whereabouts when he was discovered being noisy and disruptive in a coffee shop at Cheltenham Spa Railway Station. They found he was the subject of the banning order and officers stopped him at Birmingham New Street station.

Finding Cawley guilty, magistrate Jane Saltmarsh said: "You yourself knew a banning order was in operation. You should not have accepted a ticket that said Coventry on it."

She ordered a probation report on Cawley to be made before sentencing. He was released on unconditional bail to return to Gloucester Magistrates' Court on Monday for sentence.
NIGHTMARE
NIGHTMARE

Back to top Go down

Post by LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010 Sun 21 Oct - 4:39:28

It was Wednesday popping up with the bollocks about turkey that kicked sparked all the trouble off, they wanted a reaction and they got it, obviously no one is gonna mention that though.

Was proud to be Leeds last night, only thing that let us down is these fucking freaks on facebook and twitter grassing him up, putting his familys numbers on, not defending what he did at all but there's been a complete over reaction to it

only person to even mention what Wednesday was singing is Warnock

LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010
LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010

Back to top Go down

Post by LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010 Sun 21 Oct - 21:06:49

LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010
LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010

Back to top Go down

Post by pkt_drfc Sun 21 Oct - 21:23:11

No offence LL but no matter what went off I hope he gets made an example of this Aaron C****y too right even your own payers are condoning the behaviour and the chanting diff when your lot sing Munich songs?? But when boot is on foot diff hey and also chants being directed towards Jones about his past. If I was a Leeds fan I would not be proud that's being honest
pkt_drfc
pkt_drfc
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010 Sun 21 Oct - 21:42:01

I wouldn't say i'm proud of the saville chants but i don't really care infact I found it quite funny, football is so sanitized that people are outraged by this. People have been making jokes about micheal jackson for years, what's the difference between that and what was sung on friday?

No one ever laugh or make a joke about something that is slightly taboo because you're glorifying it.

So that makes it ok for Wednesday to sing turkey songs If you sing songs like that infront of 5,000 Leeds what do you honestly excpect to happen?

And yeh the lad does deserve some punishment, but so do the Huddersfield who attacked Smith, the Wednesday fans who attacked Hill and the Millwall who attacked Ankergren
LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010
LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010

Back to top Go down

Post by pkt_drfc Sun 21 Oct - 22:06:13

Still I refer to the chanting about Munich and Leeds love to do that you have done it for years always a bit of a sore point people glorifying deaths.
pkt_drfc
pkt_drfc
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by SkellowRover Sun 21 Oct - 22:36:27

To be honest Leeds fans can only blame themselves for the nationwide hate that is felt towards them. The majority of Leeds fans i came across after the play off final were complete obnoxious tw*ts looking for trouble and acting tough against women & kids. Saw 1 14/15 year old covered in blood who had been 'done' by a group of Leeds 'fans' for the simple reason he had a rovers shirt on. At the services on the way home there was a group of 6-7 fat headed bald c*nts who thought they were tough pushing 3 teenage rovers fans around and when our coach pulled up and a dozen + got off to confront them they ran like the cowards they are. They can't keep saying it's 1 or 2 bad eggs who spoil it for the majority because going on their track record, first hand experiences and some of the sh*t they post when things like this happen it's the majority spoiling it for the minority.
SkellowRover
SkellowRover
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010 Mon 22 Oct - 7:57:51

pkt_drfc wrote:Still I refer to the chanting about Munich and Leeds love to do that you have done it for years always a bit of a sore point people glorifying deaths.

Hate the munich songs mysen but i dont get how that has owt to do with friday night you might aswell bring up them singing about hillsborough and turkey too.

Still think the slap has been blown way out of proportion
LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010
LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010

Back to top Go down

Post by pkt_drfc Mon 22 Oct - 8:07:05

You brought up about them singing Turkish songs which is why i brought the munich one I:E you said they was singing turkish songs in front of 5000 leeds fans
pkt_drfc
pkt_drfc
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010 Mon 22 Oct - 8:13:30

pkt_drfc wrote:You brought up about them singing Turkish songs which is why i brought the munich one I:E you said they was singing turkish songs in front of 5000 leeds fans

I brought it up cause that what kicked everything off on friday, but very few of the papers have picked up on that.
LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010
LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010

Back to top Go down

Post by pkt_drfc Mon 22 Oct - 8:14:52

Anyway it is irrelevant really because he has been nicked and he will be up in front of the courts again for the same offence but with added extra this time it includes assault seen by millions of people so there will be high PR on it and it will have to be shown a firm hand is being taken
pkt_drfc
pkt_drfc
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010 Mon 22 Oct - 8:21:23

He shouldn't be doing bird for that IMO

LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010
LEEDSLAD/03/01/2010

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content