The Yorkshire Football Forums
Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello and welcome to THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE.

This forum was set up on the 5th of September 2009 in order to give Yorkshire football fans a place to come and interact with fellow fans of all 10 league clubs in our county.

We operate a controlled environment, with each team having their own forum and moderator, to ensure everyone has equal rights. The main reason this forum was set up, was to allow its members the freedom to express themselves without the restraints some other 'multi-club' forums adopt.

However, abuse of other members will not be tolerated. Please keep discussions civil. If you are not prepared to behave appropiately, please don't register. Friendly banter between rival clubs is encouraged, personal abuse towards other members will result in a permanent ban.

Some sections of this forum are restricted to members, so to enjoy the full benefits of the site please register. Registered users also enjoy this website without the advertisements at the top of the page.

THANK YOU for visiting THE PRIDE OF YORKSHIRE and we hope to see you posting here in the future.

Phil
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What do you think to the new MATCH DAY forum

3 posters

Go down

What do you think to the new MATCH DAY forum  Empty What do you think to the new MATCH DAY forum

Post by Phil Tue 27 Jul - 5:39:24

NIGHTMARE suggested it so that people can get info on tickets away days and travel all in the same place so if you want to cross reffrence what a club is charging you with what they charged another club it would be easy instead of having to troll through club sub forums , and if anyone as info to offer other members then members get to see it in one place

I'm not sure but i think it's against the law to show the fixtures & stadium photos in a public forum, So the fixtures and at the ground forums are for members only
Phil
Phil
ADMIN

https://yorkshire.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

What do you think to the new MATCH DAY forum  Empty Re: What do you think to the new MATCH DAY forum

Post by Dagenham Rover Tue 27 Jul - 6:45:34

I know you need to have permission/pay to "advertise" the fixtures and I'm sure Glen of the VivaRovers site (one of the old Rivals sites) got his wrists slapped quite hard and the site was taken down for a while for showing stadium photo's hence there are very few photo's on there now.
I'm sure if you look him up he'll put you right on it
vivarovers@hotmail.com
http://vivarovers.wordpress.com/
Hope you don't mind me putting the links there!
I don't know the fella but ask nicely and he might include us in his links although they are primarily Rovers sites he's got linked
Dagenham Rover
Dagenham Rover
Rovers Fan

Back to top Go down

What do you think to the new MATCH DAY forum  Empty Re: What do you think to the new MATCH DAY forum

Post by hoolahoop Tue 27 Jul - 19:35:54

Excellent idea Daggers and Glen writes superb editorials too, the link for derby games from here would be good too. Very Happy
hoolahoop
hoolahoop

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down